|Deadline:||Open until filled.|
|Recruitment ends at 4:30 p.m. :||N/A|
|Hours per week:||40|
Associates degree required. Bachelors of Science degree in Public Safety, Public Administrations, or a health related field preferred.
- Experience with EMS systems, functions, and operations.
- Experience with contract administration preferred.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Personal Computer operations, Windows operating systems and general office duties and functions.
- Valid driver's license and access to an insured vehicle.
- Five years of clinical background/experience in EMS, nursing, critical care nursing or other closely related field.
- Licensed EMT-Paramedic or nurse.
- Required credentials BLS, ACLS, PHTLS, PALS and or educational equivalent.