|Title:||CNA - (Part time and On-call Options)|
|Department:||Health Care Center|
|Deadline:||Open until filled.|
|Recruitment ends at 4:30 p.m. :||N/A|
|Job Type:||Part time, On-call|
|Hours per week:||Various positions available-16-40 hrs/week|
|Salary Range:||$14.89 / hr|
We have part-time and on-call positions available with many schedule options available.
Minimum pay starting at $14.89 / hour
We offer a $.75/hour shift premium for PM/Night shift as well as $.25/hour premium while working weekends!
Portage County offers a robust benefit package for permanent employees working at least 20 hours/week. Benefits include;
- State of Wisconsin Retirement Plan
- Health insurance- your choice of two health plans- (Health Savings Account associated with the High Deductible Health Plan with a County contribution or a PPO Co-pay plan)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Plan) Paid by the County
- Paid holidays
- Sick pay
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance- premium paid by the County (must work a minimum of 30 hours/week)
- Long term disability insurance- premium paid by the County (must work a minimum of 30 hours/week)
- Dental insurance
- 457B Deferred Compensation Plan
This is a brief description of the duties of this position:
The Nurses Aide under the direction and supervision of the professional nurse, performs direct resident care, including the provision of personal care, assistance with activities of daily living, and the documentation and the reporting of those activities. The Nurses Aide upholds the philosophy of Portage County Health Care Center to provide rehabilitative service necessary for each resident to achieve a maximum level of functioning, the preservation of self worth and dignity.
Nurses Aide Certification required and recorded as current on the Wisconsin Nurse Aide registry.
Must meet state criminal background check requirements.
Must attend a minimum of 12 hours attendance of continuing education per year.
Prior Nurses Aide work experience highly desired.
Portage County is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
"Like" and "Share" the Portage County, Wisconsin Facebook Page!