|Title:||Food Service Aide - On Call|
|Department:||Health Care Center|
|Deadline:||Open until filled.|
|Recruitment ends at 4:30 p.m. :||N/A|
|Job Type:||On call|
|Hours per week:||On-call openings|
|Salary Range:||$12.74 / hr|
Do you have some food preparation experience and the desire to serve the family of the Portage County Health Care Center? We currently have a on call opportunity as a Food Service Aide This is a great opportunity for the right person looking to pick up some part time hours!
- Comfortable, cool kitchen - not hot or greasy
- Non-fast food type environment
- Serve local residents food with a purpose
Below are some of the job duties:
- Assists with food preparation and service under the direction of the Food Service Manager or Lead Cook
- Assists in the preparation of food in accordance with standardized recipes and special diet orders
- Assists in the preparation of food for therapeutic diets in accordance with planned menus
- Prepare and deliver snacks
- Arranges diet cards for tray service
- Assists in the food preparation for special events
- Performs all cleaning duties as assigned
- Recommends ordering the supplies needed for department to Cook or Food Service Manager
You can request a copy of the complete position description by emailing: email@example.com
These are the skills we are seeking:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Six months or more experience with assisting in the preparation and serving of food in an institutional setting preferred.
- Knowledge of institutional diets desirable.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members and visitors, etc.
- Ability to successfully pass a caregiver background check
Portage County is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer