|Title:||Ski Hill Aide|
|Deadline:||Open until filled.|
|Recruitment ends at 4:30 p.m. :||N/A|
|Hours per week:||20-40 hrs / wk|
|Salary Range:||$10.84 / hr|
What are the main job duties?
Sells tickets, food and beverages.
- Sets up the lunch counter/ticket sales area each day and maintains inventories and records for each day. Sells tickets and food items as needed.
- Sweeps and mops the floors in the lodge, bathrooms and ski shops. Cleans the lodge tables and counter areas. Cleans sinks and toilets in the bathrooms and lunch counter area. Cleans containers, utensils and refrigerator on a daily basis.
- Keep the wood boxes filled and clean the fireplaces daily.
Operates the ski rental shop including fitting skis, collecting rental fees, and recording rentals and sales.
- Fits renters with ski equipment and collects and records fees for same.
- Sells wax and other items and provides such ski services as hot waxing.
What are the minimum requirements?
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior park or ski hill experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must be 18 years old.
Portage County is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer